Lizardo94

Lizardo94

Holiday Kisses: A Holiday Romance Collection
Jaci Burton, HelenKay Dimon, Shannon Stacey, Angela James
Until Fountain Bridge: (InterMix)
Samantha Young
Levi's Ultimatum
Eliza Gayle
Death's Lover
Marie Hall

Not cool... not cool at all.

The Dominant  - Tara Sue Me

Review copy courtesy of the publisher via NetGalley

I am so incredibly disappointed in this book. I feel like I hardly have the words to express myself.

The Dominant is essentially The Submissive but from Nathaniel's point of view. I'm talking scene for scene. Exactly the same. I feel really cheated. The time I spent reading this book is time I will never get back.

Don't get me wrong. I guess it was nice to have answers for some of the questions that I may have had regarding Nathaniel and how he was handling things while we were busy with Abby in The Submissive (basically, how he dealt with the breakup). To be honest though, by the end of The Submissive, I didn't really care about answering questions. I was totally involved and on board with these two characters and where their relationship was going. I loved them and was really excited to see what would happen with them next!! But instead of "next", The Dominantgave me "rewind" and I had to start all over again? Meh, that's not something I'm interested in.

I guess I'm not really someone who wants to re-read a novel unless it's a truly amazing novel. And if I'm going to be re-reading something, I would REALLY like to know beforehand. I read The Dominant's description and TO ME, it did not sound like I was going to get a re-tread of Book 1. I think my attitude would be different if I had known what this was going to be.

Since the story is the same and the characters are the same, I'm not sure what to say about this book other than what I've said above. If you want to read my previous comments, here is a link to my review of The SubmissiveLiz's Review of The Submissive

I think the only person I would recommend this book to is someone who has read The Submissive and really wants to see everything from Nathaniel's point of view. I did not enjoy it and I don't plan on trying Book 3.